Saturday, June 16, 2012

DRAWING LAB #8: DIRTY BIRD

I've had a crazy couple of months - maybe I'll write a post about it some day. Short version: I'm really behind on sketching and blogging.

Today I got back on the Drawing Lab train. I was supposed to make some random watercolor squiggles and then find an animal in there. While I was working on my three attempts, I kept waiting for this exercise to become my favorite like the others kept doing, but it just wasn't happening.

This was my favorite piece, though...I found a bird. And actually it did get pretty fun once it was time for charcoal, which I don't use often.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. You need to know cheap oil painting- Decorate your space with art;

    ReplyDelete